Friday, February 12, 2010

HoNeYmOoN!


Our honeymoon was so incredible! I loved being able to spend time alone with my new husband. Jamaica was gorgeous!
I went snorkeling while Mike sat in the boat. He had to make fun of the gear!
We could not leave Jamaica without getting a picture with some true Jamaican dreads!
The all inclusive resort was unreal. It's really the only way to travel. We could eat anything we wanted, anytime! This is where we ate most of our breakfasts!
This was the view from our room. The swim up bar was awesome since we spent most of the time in the pool.
This was one of the nicer restaurants. I think we each ordered at least two appetizers, two main courses and two desserts! Have to love all-inclusive!

How romantic! We had a photographer take some pictures of us! This was one of my favorites!

No comments:

Post a Comment